Where to Park
Suggested Parking Options for the Viking Half Marathon/5K:
1. North Greenwood Baptist Church Parking Lot – Corner of Grand Boulevard and East Monroe St.
2. Bowie Realty Parking Lot – Corner of Grand Boulevard and East Claiborne Avenue
3. State Farm/Delicatessen Parking Lot – Corner of Grand Boulevard and West Claiborne Avenue
4. Yazoo River Boat Landing – East Claiborne Street just down from Grand Boulevard
5. Public Parking Lot – Downtown Greenwood – Corner of Market and Washington Streets
6. Staplcotn Parking Lot #1 – 100 Block of Howard Street (near the River)
7. Staplcotn Parking Lot #2 – 200 Block of Howard Street on the corner of Howard and Washington
8. First Baptist Church Parking Lot – Corner of Market and Henderson Street (500 block of Market)
9. Greenwood Internal Medicine Parking Lot – 400 block on Market Street behind the Courthouse
All of these parking options are within short walking distance of the start/finish area. Many of them are only a block or two away.
Please do NOT park directly on Howard Street. This is one of our busy retail corridors, and stores will be open on Saturday. We want to keep this parking open for store patrons.